La Isla Boredom

Left abruptly for Langkawi on Saturday afternoon. I took the 7pm Ferry and boy was the sea choppy!

If I hadn't fallen asleep midway i would have surely had sea sickness. Nyah, very the ombak da besar okeyyy. And what's worse, me and my colleague sat at the seat at the front section of the boat. It was bopping up and down madly. At times falling down very very sharply. Huyoo, tuhan saja tahu perasaan gua...

Anyways arrived at the land of Mahsuri about 8.30pm on a freaking Saturday night, with work to do, so set off to work lah- cannot go into details right. But the difficult part was trying to find a hotel. Because it was the weekend, we couldn't get the office to book accommodations, so we had to find a hotel ourselves and bayar ourselves.OK fine. The hotel we picked was so depressing. Not even any soap! Believe me, we asked.The kind lady who also was receptionist/maintenance woman/cashier/PR manager said they don't provide soap.

Anyways we didn't mind because we were tired and had to get up early for work the next day.

The next day, we were at the venue at about 9.30-ish. We met up with other colleagues at the venue and had breakfast-nasi lemak and baulu in the shape of fish.

I realised that my trip wwould be longer than I expected. I had to stay for three days until all our work could be settled. OK lah, keje is keje la kan?

Believe me I was not the only bored one.My two colleagues were like: "Oh why do I have to stay so long....!?"

So here I am in a cyber cafe while my friends are just doing their own thing, figuring out ways to rid the boredom.

So what did I do? Write poetry on sms! Bosan sial. But I must say thoses strong winds that blew so hard on our windows last night was great inspiration.

ENDS.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got me to thinking. Can we actually do what we want. Can we just get and do what we want? Boleh ke?

Comments

Popular Posts