Bestnya korang boleh gather gather gitu.
BUT you know what? I have people to gather gather here too. So there. I am thankful for the people I have here. Life is too short to be wanting what you haven't got all the time. It's time to be grateful..

By the way, I read an interview with Coldplay's Chris Martin in Rolling Stone magazine. He sounds kinda gay because he fits the bill- theoretically that is. He loves strong and "powerful" women. He admits that he married a "powerful" woman, i.e Gwyneth Paltrow. He believes that guys are soft beings with sensitive hearts. When he was younger, he was scared to think that he might turn out gay and be condemned for it. He was brought up in a very conservative upbringing. And he mentioned to liking A-Ha twice during the interview. OK, I don't mean to be mean, but Mr Martin, don't you think you're a bit, erm, gay? I have nothing against you being gay. But you seem a wee bit uptight about it all....

Comments

Popular Posts