TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE or It's a Wonderful Life

OK. I am officially overworking.
I have a partner now but I'm hesitant to share the workload.
Sooner or later, my partner will have to be thrown into the deep end.
So why am I holding him back?
Why am I protecting him?
If I give him some work, at least I need not come off as a fucking robot. Right now, I'm just working and working and taking all the shit. Shouldering all the fucking responsibility. Working all the fucking weekends. Everyone else is having their off days. But I'm working weekends and weekdays. What are you? A fucking superman. Oooh, I do sound spiteful, don't I. Stop it, will you. I think back on college days. How blissful those days were as compared to now. Even days when I used to be a junior. I had no responsibilities except covering my own back and making myself happy.

I hate growing up.
It's nearly 1am and I have to work at 8.30 tomorrow morning.
What am I doing? What am I fucking doing to myself? Help me.

Comments

Popular Posts