Hopeful

I renewed me passport today. I was looking at my passport photo from five years ago, and I'm dumbfounded over how different I look. It's not a huge difference. (translation: wei, aku tak tua sangat lah). But I look ...older, lah. Kalau dulu, I looked so kebudak-budakkan. Now I look like a wise budak...haha....It made me think how time flies. Gosh, has it been five years already? So much has happened. I think about the many friends I've made since then. Noxxxx...I love you all! It made me think about all my experiences, and sexperiences (just kidding) and then some. It made me think how "junior" I was back then. And now, I am a "junior" yang telah membesar bagai johan. I still have a lot to learn in my work. I hate to think that this is it- five years and I have come this far, so itu aje lah. It's not like that, man. I have a long way to go in this jouney called life. At times I feel lost and sad, but right now I am feeling hopeful. Insya Allah, things will be alright...as long as I have my family and friends with me.

Comments

Popular Posts