Empty...

I was off yesterday (Wednesday). I woke up very late because I got home nearly 5am the previous night. I met a friend in Star City and that occupied. But you don't understand it all: I met up with the friend for maybe an hour, and later I drove to my office and CLEANED IT UP. I'm using capital letters here because I feel so happy that I've tidied up my office. It was, without a doubt, a mess with dust all over my desk. I was thinking "Macam mana aku boleh survive in such conditions, ha?" My excuse for the deplorable condition is always" Nyah, mak busy, okeyyy. No time to tidy things up." Maka, terkumpul lah debu debu di atas meja dan kerusi. Suratkhabar dan keratan suratkhabar juga bersepah sana sini. Not to mention so much newspaper piled up behind my desk. Ish, no time to sort it out.

But last night, in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I cleared it up.

I wasn't alone because Zals, my colleagie was watching Ocean's 12 in his office.

----

I woke up at about 11am to answer a phone call. Then Bob's your uncle. (Kesimpulannya, my story is not worth your time, ladies and gentlemen. This story is only worth my own "Syok sendiri" time)

---

Stuff that's in my head:

---What did that strange dream mean?
In my dream, there were Big Apple donuts, a huge jeep, death and some verbal "hentaming" with an operator of a jeep rental company.
The dream made me feel very sad, but it made me curious to know "what does it mean?"


---Played a transvestite tonight. Yup, that's my new role. It's a small tiny part, but I reckon what the heck! It was soooo embarassing to try on the woman's outfit tadi. Imagine, with all my facial hair and armpit hair and there I was - in wig, skirt and blouse. Watch out for it on Aug 13, in Star City.


---Who do you love? What is love? Which one is better, lust or love? These questions are racing through my mind now.

---------

Comments

Popular Posts