Leaving on a Jetplane.....

I'll be leaving to Saigon on Monday. Images of that old TV series China Beach flashes past in my head. The show had a great song, sounds like 60s era Diana Ross & The Supremes. And Robin William's wail "Good Morning Vietnam..."
comes to mind. But the I think...nahhh..it'll probably be more like Bangkok- fabulous, modern with a touch of old world charm. Anyhow, I'm game to discover sights, sounds and people....woohoo...


Hmm, I better start charging my camera battery and phone. I bought a "multi-country" adapter at a shop near the office. So I will put it to the test during the trip. Gosh I wonder if I have enough songs on my MP3 player....

And I managed to do bit of research on Vietnam online, alah cukup lah....

OK lah people see ya soon....

Comments

Popular Posts