It's confirmed.
Umar's going to Kelantan, and pretty soon I will be friendless. Umar ws close to Nik imran, they'd always talk together. But with me Nik is a bit toned down. Even with Bedah that day, I notice the conversation was a bit guarded. She was trying so hard to get the right words to come out of her mouth. I just wish people would just chill when talking to me. I'm not judgmental,nor am I a grammar policeman. I don't give a shit. But I guess because of my appearance and the way I act, I seem like a smart, serious, intelectual person.

I've come to hate intelect over the past several years. I think it's just overrated. I believe the way you act and feel and opinions you hold are more vital than whether you have intelligence. Most of all, people who show off their intelligence, or try to portray that smart alleck attitude- I hate that so much.













Comments

Popular Posts