ramblinging

Oh my God!
today i had an assignment on the East Coast Highway- Samuel Becket visiting the problematic parts of the expressway.

Went with Catrina from sister company and her husband. Went all the way to Chenor even, crossed the Pahang river. God! might as well hv gone all the way to Kuantan!

Took us almost two hours to get back to KL! Tiring beb! Tertido aku dlm kreta..anyways, doing the story as a breeze. Had plenty of time to write a draft during the tour with Samuel i tell u, no mateer what people think of him, Sam's a reporter's dream.
He was bamboo-ing sum engineer guy while he was briefing the press. Samy said he was too techy, he needed to simplify his explanation to meke the press understand.

SATURDAY NITE, BABY!

Went clubbing with a friend last nite. Took forever to search for the place, and it was almost empty when we got in at 11.30pm. It got packed by 1am. Dude!

All I can say is...it was swell, baby! Even my friend got lucky, people were hitting on him on the dancefloor.
Haaa...just one of those blissful saturday nites.
Everyone was saying "This is your last chance to go clubbing. Minggu depan dah puasa."

The only thing is, I feel so uncertain. Now what? Not to be all chic-like, but, what is our status now? coz i totally feel she's already attached. I could be wrong lah. But still this is the pits, man!

Esok and tuesday off- i think I'll hang out with my mom (she's in KL). Then at night I'll do my usual activities. The next two off-days will be a combination of fun, filial responsibility and personal errands.
Cheers everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts