Talking cock all nite:

Please forgive me for I am rambling. I'm in a CC in gombak with the intention to LoL on the latest in the Education Ministry- gotta Rafie Mahat assignment 2moro.

Choe2 once told me not to pendam too much anger inside myself. That's one of the reasons I blew off during choe2's farewell.

Its just the movie sucked bigtime, and Azlimi's been calling up so much and using me as his therapist. I mean, I understand. I ALWAYS UNDERSTAND. People need someone to listen to their problems.
People want a shoulder to cry on.

When I got problems, the last thing I want to do is talk about it. Sometimes I'd just think the problems through and just have a good cry- no talking. just me crying all the anger, all the confusion and all the pain out. Thats why I love to watch a good movie when I feel down.
'Man On Fire'- that was a good movie,- I cried. I was sitting next to kak aina- but the tears just flowed at the last scene when the little girl was re-united with denzel washington- aiyo, just can't help it lah.


...I mean I enjoy a nice chat with pals, but sometimes talking just isn't my thing. It doesn't turn me on. I can survive not talking for one day.

Comments

Popular Posts