ramblinging

Things That Piss Me Off:

1)I've got fuckin' RM145 bucks in my account. Yes. How did it get this shitty i dunno.
I got forced by June to buy a ticket to Bali in January,
i dont have money man! And I wanna have a car!
I cant get a chance to do what I WANT TO DO!
I've been working in this company for more than a year and to think my situation would have changed by now, but NOOO...I'm still living in god-forsaken Gombak. Takin' the freakin LRT, which I tell u can get to u aafter sumtime- you just want to drive ur own wheels sumtime, u know- that sense of control & freedom. FUCK!

..I really am broke! Lainlah perempuan tu, she can afford to buy stuff here and there....



Now I dont even have cash for a freakin downpayment!

2) My mom told me yesterday I write uninteresting articles- its all just straighforward & plain.
She even mentioned June's story on her acting class as being 'interesting'.
Great June's writing good shit. Umar's writing commentary pieces on Merdeka. And Ramblinging has to write about freakin wells.

3) Even huns says I'm gullible

Yeah. I've had unprotected intercourse. How did it get this bad?
i dunno
i dunno
i dunno
idunno
i dunno

4) Watched crappy movie tonite- Resident Evil 2. Should have been called 'pathetic killing spree and unconvincing extras as mutated zombie shitty fest'

5) Sometimes I wish I 'm not so nice to people. I mean what the fuck do I get from it? Nothing!
I'm a very self-centred, mean person in nature. It just that these past few years I've been so NICE....my ass lah

Comments

Popular Posts