It's the First Day of Ramadan:

Welcome to Ramadan 2004. Yet again we try to make sense of life and all the shit we've done. I, personally feel a bit melancholic this Ramadan. I feel I've changed for the worst in so many aspects. I compare myself with how I was last Ramadan:
-Last Ramadan I hadn't started drinking
-Last Ramadan I hadn't had unprotected intercourse

It's just so different now, I am different- But is it a difference for the worst or changing into someone better.

I watch all these religiou programmes on TV and I look at all these people in the surau last night, it just occured to me, I don't belong in that scene. Eventhough I try to pray during Ramadan, but late on I'd be thinking filthy thought, and later actually doing them.

I must admit, my previous Ramadan was not-so-clean. I had my fair share of mischief.

I just hope this year I won't go too overboard.
Huns tells me I'm just incorrigible- I know! But let's try to slip in some good deeds in between your nightime misadventures.

Comments

Popular Posts