Tribute to Friends


We all walk the long road
I've been waiting for so long...

-(Eddie Vedder singing during Tribute to Heroes concert just after 9/11)


My friends are so depressed, I feel the questions of your loneliness. Confide.. cause I'll be on your side, you know I will- (Red Hot Chilli Peppers.)

Scott- thanks for your words of truth today. I really needed to hear all that-you know, when you called me right after you read my blog- i was in tears after I put down the phone.(ish ish ish, aku ni asyik emotional je these past few days) I just felt so overwhelmed with emotion today- my old friend's brother dying, so much follow-ups from BM,

Zu- woman! thanks for telling me that wrote my name in my blog. thanks for reading it.

Alexis- you are the most playful creature I've ever met! It's just so fun to be around you.

Shareef- my dear soon-to-be kelantanese, you are such a dude's dude. But you're too obsessed with karaoke!

Bryan- thanks for giving me some of your lauk while we were eating that day.

Lola- find a boyfriend fast! If not I can be yours- but you need to pay lah!

Asha- woman! Wah you well travelled ha, admiration, admiration

Al- God! it was awkward talking on the phone the other day after so long. I still remember NKOTB and those crazy days in STAR1 and EC. I cherished those times!

Kim- stop being so lovesick and just start jumping on other men.

Laura- You are smart and beautiful- Call me if you want me to help in your assignment.

Holly- Where have you been?

Rob- take it easy-married woman dah ko!

Jose-Selamat Hari Raya, stay smart!

Allen- got laid recently?


"No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems like you're the only that knows what it's like to be me,
Someone to make the day with, make it through all the mess with,
Someone I always laugh with , even if my worst and best were you

It's like you're always stuck in second gear. When it hasn't been your day, week or month or even your year....
I'll Be there For You!!!!!!
When the rain starts to fall
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before,
I'll be there for you cause you're there for me too.........
- (Theme from TV show Friends)

Comments

Popular Posts