TV2 showed a Jamie Lee-Curtis movie last night, some B-grade flick called Virus which featured a Baldwin.
Anyways when it came to a scene where the Baldwin was holding Lee-Curtis in his arms and kissing her hair, I felt like crying. I did a similar scene in my acting class at Actor's Studio two years ago. I was just overwhelmed with this sad feeling. I just want to FEEL that again. Having all that focus of emotion. It's just so cool to do it. For me it's a giddy feeling.
And because it's Ramadhan, I remember the class more because the performance night was during Ramadhan, and Joe had introduced me as the guy who broke his fast during rehearsals.

I Do! I miss acting so much.

A gay friend called me up tonight. He said he felt all he was good at was giving blowjobs, so he wants to be a gigolo and earn a living satisfying people's desire.
'it's an easy job," he said.
"I don't belong in all these suits and ties. I should be wearing casual clothes or something."
This same friend had been complaining to me on how much he hated his job right now. He wanted to be doing 'artistic things' which he said suited him more.
Yeah, since knowing him,he always had that artistic streak. He was good with sketching, flower arrangments and had even dabbled with theatre.

Gay men have at least one artistic flair. Another friend of mine is good with fashion. BUt then again some gay friends I know are more analytical than anything else. So it's not an across-the-board phenomenon.

My artistic trait is acting. I've been in love with acting since I was in form five. The whole school praised my performance in a play I did.

I sucked at it at first. A theatre expert came over to look at our rehearsals, and I was acting the way I think I should I act. A very the serious actor- alotta drama.
Then the person told me, you gotta loosen up. Maybe it was because of what the character required- a more spontaneous, easy-going kinda guy.

Now my goal is to enrol in the National Arts Academy. On onehand I know it's just some government-run school that lacks competition because it's Malay-dominated. On another hand, I regard the academy as the ultimate place for performing arts for Malaysia. I mean, all top actors had studied performing arts at their respective national art academies.

And in the future, I'd have the "Malaysian National Arts Academy graduate" tag whenever people write about me in papers and magazines (hehe, I can dream!)

Choe2 told me I'll be good in whatever I do. I believe in that too actually. i just try to be the best wherever I am.

Since after boarding school, I've been on a steady ascend. My final year in university- I was in top form academically.

MRSM was my downfall in academia. A teacher once asked me whether I was deliberately failing my subjects. Now, thinking about it, maybe I was. I just didn't bother studying. And because I couldn't score, I just brushed it off that I was no good at it- that it was just me. I wasn't smart and wasn't suited to do science subjects. I feel like that now in .....



It's October. Here are my fav songs for the year:
(In no particular order)- because I'm hearing one of them on radio now...

So Far Away- Staind (Love it! Love it!)
It's My Life- No Doubt (They rock in a very pop kinda way)
Dare You to Move- Switchfoot (Current no. 1 song for me)
Here Without You- 3 Doors Down (Okay, so this one's from last year)
Breathe- Michelle Branch (Sex & the City used this song!)
Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas (Hardrock Cafe baby!)
Naughty girl- Beyonce (Took me a while to like this one)
Party Like This- V.E. (Reminds me of Elections in Terengganu)
The Reason- Hoobastank (Finally a song from them I like)
Clarity- John Mayer (Cute video from a cute man- cute song too!)
Too Lost In You- Sugababes (Love 'Love Actually')
This Love- Maroon 5 (Everybody liked it before I discovered its feel)
Alhamdulillah- Too Phat feat. Yassin (The Malay version)

Comments

Popular Posts