This is what i thot of the song as posted on letsingit.com

It's about someone who is in denial of what he's suppose to do.He's just sittin on his ass all day doin nothing- and this song is daring him to be who he wants to be..
I think the song means whatever we want it to mean. Thats the beauty of music. To me, its just a great melody, it caught my attention after listening to it for the firsttime on my pirated compilation CD (sorry, music industry moguls!). Then all of a sudden it went ballistic on radio. And its like, ok, its cool to like it now. Anyways..rock on Switchfoot!

God what a boring life i lead..and yes this keyboard is so hard to type with...!

I wish I could write better stories..i wish i cud get better stories, sumtime i feelsoo inadequate in the newsdesk..argh...

Comments

Popular Posts