It's time for change. You know it's coming, you can feel it, it permeates in the air. Then my colleague told me that her transfer is final. No choice, she has to go. When yo gotta go, you gotta go lah right? I'm scared coz I've akways been the kid brother in the office. After moving here almost seven months ago, I've always felt like the new guy, who needed to be guided. So I'd always count on my more senior colleagues to bring me around, showing me the ropes and pretty much looking out for me. And they have done all that, and I'm forever grateful. But now that I would have to guide someone else, it feels kinda scary.

Not that the guy replacing Ally needs much help. He's worked in the KL office for some time now. He's done some good work. He has a pleasant disposition, likes to joke and more importantly, he loves his job, which is all that one needs to survive.

When my boss told me I'd be transfered I was so distraught I couldn't think for a whole day. I had my first car accident the night they told me I had to move away. It wasn't my fault. I was stoping to turn into a junction and this car hit me from behind. It was a busy street and there was no where to stop so I could only halt at the nearest petrol station 50m away. By then the culprit was long gone and I was left with a dent on my car. Sucks, man, The worst thing is the dent is repaired but until today I have not painted the darn dent. That's very typical me, actually--neglecting stuff, MY stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts