You won't believe how unbelievably lazy I am now. I woke up at 5am today just in time to drink some water for sahur. Then I went back to bed. OK, I had only slept for maybe three hours, but still I think I've had too much sleep lately.

Ramadan has been a blur because I've not done the needful (terawikh, etc). Kesimpulannnya very the malassss...

Dah lah nak dekat2 raya nih. Bought my bus ticket for Nov 1 at 9pm. So I'll be in JB by Nov 2 morning.

I hope Hari raya this year was not as boring as last year's. I remember my brother treating me to Pizza Hut on the first day. Though I so love pizza, but it just seemed so pathetic at that time. But then again to spend the whole day visiting friends and relative can be tiring as well. But isn't that what Raya is about?

But I am looking forward to meeting my family. I hope we won't be spending too much time in front of the TV. That's kinda like a tradition for me, whenever it's Raya, it's TV TV TV. Bosan. This time, it's time for a change.


***********************8

Top Ten Songs

1. Fix you - Coldplay
2. Sugar We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy
3. Shake It off - Mariah Carey
4. Eleanor - Low Millions
5. Wake Up - Hilary Duff ( Oh my God! I can't believe it either)
6. Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
7. Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
8. All The Way - Craig David
9. Do You want To - Franz Ferdinand
10. You're Beautiful - James Blunt

Top Five Videos

1. Do You want To - Franz Ferdinand
2. Sugar We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy
3. Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
4. Wake Up - Hillary Duff
5. Fix You - Coldplay

***********************************

Me and the gang hung out in town last night. Teh tarik, Tea and blogging. Mr Chan's going gagga over someone at the cafe. Me? Tryin' not to do it too much. It was a nice break from my usual schedule. Just tryin' to get through the next few days before my leave.

Comments

Popular Posts