Really Hot Actresses(PART TWO)

Fauziah Ahmad Daud


Popularly known as Ogy here in good'ole Malaysia, the orginal ball of fire just rips through the screen with her ferociousness that it's scary. At times accused of being 'over-acting' but you can't deny the intensity of the woman. Nowadays, she stays clear of the silver screen and works behind the scenes. If you ask me what movies is she best in, I wouldn't know. But all I know is, when I saw a rerun of one of her old films recently, all I could think was "Damn, she should continue acting!"


Renee Zellweger

She was an overnight sensation when she said "You had me at hello" to Tom Cruise in 1996's Jerry Maguire. Before long, she was the red-hot actress everybody wanted, playing comedy, drama and even singing and dancing into our hearts in 2002's Chicago. It was her dramatic role in Cold Mountain, however that earned her the Oscar. And it was about time too--she had been nominated for three years in a row! All she needs right now is someone to tell her "You complete me".


Cate Blanchette

Aiyo, her cheekbones are enough to make you go hmmm...but raw talent never looked so radiant. I loved her in 'Charlotte Gray' and 'The Talented Mr Ripley'. But it was her breakout role as Queen Elizabeth I, in the aptly titled 'Elizabeth' which made her famous. It was fun to see her switch from crazy/lonely housewife (Bandits), Katherine Hepburn (The Aviator) and magical Elf queen (the Lord of the Rings trilogy).


Julia Stiles

I have to mention her for one reason only: that scene from '10 Things I Hate About You'. Yoo know lah..the scene where she recites the poem in front of class and tells all the reasons why she hates Heath Ledger. It was a cheesy teen flick, but heck for that scene alone, I don't mind watching it again and again.

Comments

Popular Posts